Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome!

Hi!  My name's Casey.  Now, it's possible (only very slightly; I think there were only, like, eleven or twelve followers) that you know me from my old blog that I recently deleted, Musings of an Overly-Unique Teen.  However, I highly doubt it, since, like I mentioned in those lovely parentheses, I didn't have much following, except, for some reason, in North Korea.  Should I be concerned?  Are the U.S. and North Korea, like, buds now, or am I threatening national security, or what?  'Cuz if I am, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to... and I never did.  I just, like, blogged about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and politics and nature and such.


Perhaps what you learned from that random rambling up there (which I also do a lot - be prepared) is that I blog about totally random stuff.  It could be the Tea Party one day and then a tea party the next.  Did you get it?  That was, you know, a grammar joke.  Ha-ha.  Becca got it, I bet.  Didja, Becca?  Didja?


So, anyway.  I can't see this as being much different than my old blog, except that this one kind of has a better title.  The only reason I stopped my old blog in the first place was a) the name of the blog sucked, b) I kind of just wanted a chance to scrap it and start over, and c) the title was really, really horrible.  Did I already say that but with a different adjective?


I like proper grammar.  I tend to use it.  Of course, since I do know how to use grammar and I'm actually really snobby about it a lot of the time, sometimes I'll use poor grammar for the fun of it, or else I'll talk like a Southern Folk (not that Southern Folks have bad grammar - I'm sure it's just as good as or better than people up north) - you know, just using words like "y'all" and such.


Finally, I do a lot of angry ranting, be it about politics, my friends (I don't use their real names, of course; they're always changed to a different name, such as Susie, or else renamed Friend X or Stupid Person B), or terrible movies that everyone seems to love (I'll do a post on Titanic sometime).


This is getting to be kind of long, so... big kiss, class dismissed!  Wait, I accidentally stole that from Paisley Hanover.  Let's try again...


This blog has style; it's got flair!  That's how it became the nannyyyyy!  Do-do-do-duh-duh-duh-do!


All right, that was just... weird.  Because a blog can clearly raise three children properly.  (Although, Fran did a pretty iffy job on Maggie - wanting to move in with her boyfriend after they've been dating for a month... )


Yeah, whatever.  Bye.

1 comment: